We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Which user data do we collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behaviour on our website.
Why do we collect your data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To customise our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and securing the data
Le Petit Elfe is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Le Petit Elfe has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access and disclosure by implementing technologies and software which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by these cookies is used to customise our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser (link).
Links to other websites
Restricting the collection of your personal data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filing the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email (at firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be happy to change this for you.