Buying on Le Petit Elfe outlet is fast and immediate.
Search for articles
You can freely consult our catalog by selecting the category you are interested in from the navigation menu; use the filters or the internal search of the site to make your search more precise.
For each product you can view all the information related to the item (description, composition, size…).
How to buy
To purchase an article
- Select the available size from the product description.
- Add the product to cart.
- If you decide to continue shopping, you can view the content of your shopping cart by looking on the icon at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the cart icon and decide when to proceed with the order.
- Enter your username / email and password if you are an existing customer or create an account.
- Select a desired type of shipment and payment method.
- Enter payment details.
- Check that the details entered are correct and click on “buy”.
Once the purchase process is successfully completed, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive an email with your purchase tracking number for you to follow your parcel progress.
NB: Please be aware that we are unable to amend (add / remove items) an order that has already been processed.
How do I register?
Creating an account is easy and free.
You can click this link (register section of the website), enter the required information and choose a password.
I have forgotten my password – what should I do?
To recover your password just access the following link (register section of the website) and enter the email address / username you are registered with.
You will receive an email that will allow you to create a new password.
How can I delete my account?
If you want to deactivate your account please contact our customer service under email@example.com confirming your email address with which you registered. Once we receive this information we will deactivate your account and send you an email to confirm that it has been closed.
If you change your mind in the future, please contact the customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide it with your details.
Alternatively, you can register again using a different email address.
Which payment methods does Le Petit Elfe accept?
Accepted payment methods are:
- Bank transfer
- Credit / Debit card (Visa, Master Card…)
Shop in all confidence at le-petit-elfe.com thanks to a maximal guarantee of online safety. Le Petit Elfe is fully engaged in offering clients a safe shopping experience.
Your credit card data is transmitted to our server in an encrypted SSL Code. Le Petit Elfe cannot see credit card information and does not store credit card numbers on its server.
No single person has access to this information whether digitally, printed or otherwise.
Delivery and Returns
During COVID-19 crisis, FREE pick-up is available at Le Petit Elfe boutique for the customers from Monaco. Please contact our store Manager email@example.com to make a RDV.
For European clients, please refer to the table below:
|Standard shipping for Europe (orders under €100)||Standard shipping for Europe (orders of €100 and above)|
For clients from Russia, we offer a flat rate of €24.90 (free delivery from €300 per order). You may be charged customs duties and taxes and experience delay in delivery.
For clients from US and Canada, we offer a flat rate of €29.90 (free delivery from €300 per order). You may be charged customs duties and taxes and experience delay in delivery.
How do I return an item?
If you have changed your mind or are not fully happy with the articles you have ordered, you need to return them within 14 days of receipt.
You will then be entitled to a refund if the items are in their original condition and haven’t been washed, warn (except for trying on) or damaged.
Step 1: Go to le-petit-elfe.com
- Print out and sign the returns form that you will find under the login / register section of the website. If you have any problem, please contact our store Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the link “download returns label” to download the label that you need to print.
Step 2: Prepare your package
- Place the item (s) in a package. Make sure the items you are returning are intact and with their labels. Please do not use shoe boxes as return packages. These boxes are part of the item’s original packaging so they must returned intact.
- Sign and insert the returns form into the package.
- Then, stick the returns label onto the outside of the package.
Step 3: Send your package
- Submit your package to either the DHL or the Mondial Relay carrier network.
- Make sure you keep the proof of posting for your package.
Step 4: Receive your refund or credit
- You will be refunded within 10 working days (typical processing time) once your returns have been verified by our staff. A confirmation email will be sent to you once your returns have been verified and your refund has been processed. In case of payment by bank transfer, we kindly ask you to indicate the bank details on which to make the reimbursement during the return procedure.
- If you have returned an item purchased with a gift card, the amount of the purchase will be credited to your gift card balance.
If you need any assistance, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team.
Guests living in Monaco or around are welcome to return the items which were purchased online directly to Le Petit Elfe boutique (at 37 Boulevard des Moulins, 98000 Monaco).
Will I be refunded the full value of my order?
- If your order was delivered to a country within the European Union or Russia, you will be fully refunded by Le Petit Elfe (excl. postage and tax, if applicable).